CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The New 25

1. This is my new list of 25 things about me.  Maybe u knew them.  Maybe u didn't


2.  Someone once asked me this question:  If I woke up in the middle of the woods with a knife in my back and a dildo in my butthole, which would I take out first, and why?

3.  I chose the dildo

4.  I'm currently listening to Neyo's "Say It"

5.  Last night as I was leaving the Candle in the Dark Gala, dressed in a nice rental tux and carrying my trombone, a white girl asked me if I'd done the stanky leg...I was offended.

6.  I left the bandroom later that night singing the song....do the stanky leg

7.  I once lost a bet and had to do something very embarrassing.

8. I just farted.

9.  Even after being laughed at for not being able to really hold a note, I still want to be an R&B artist

10.  I often write here....www.themindoftheman.blogspot.com

11.  I bet you two bucks i can spit farther than you can.

12.  I decided that I should work on my public speaking skills after seeing Cyrus in The Warriors.

13. I believe that women are amazing.  Especially my girlfriend.

14.  I'm into some things that people would expect me to be into

15.  These things include the movie Spanglish, and music by Nirvana

16.  I have a plan for a novel that i'll someday publish.

17.  It's about a group of college students that throw a party to get rent money...

18.  It's a work in progress

19.  I hate that Chris Brown allegedly hit Rihanna.

20.  I really want to take a random road trip across America one summer.  What do you think?

21.  When I get my own apartment, I'm going to get large bookshelves and fill them with lots of interesting books....

22.  I have a cell phone

23.  I could really use a new hoodie

24.  I used sparknotes to write this

25.  I still believe that women are amazing.  Especially my girlfriend

0 comments: