CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's late

Before I start on this history homework and eventually get into another interesting week here at Morehouse College:


This weekend's been interesting.  I learned that my marketing degree from Morehouse won't allow to create the advertisements for various magazine ads i've grown to appreciate so much.  No, Morehouse failed to inform me that in order to get into an advertising firm, I'd have to have a portfolio that could compete with the portfolios of people going to school in order to create a great portfolio.  Thanks.  Creative Circus, prepare for me...maybe

I'm workin on a poem.  Might be my new motto.  I'ma title it The Hunger for More.


AND, i'm really feelin this pandora radio thing.  Kinda hot.

In other news...

I'm desperately searchin for an internship.  Preferably one with a concentration in Marketing.  Not HR, or management, necessarily, although those would work well also.  Experience is experience.  And if there isn't a possibility of me getting one, I want to go to China.  Beijing more specifically.  




Pretty, eh?  Hello summer 2009?


I'm gonna leave you with some cool stuff.


0 comments: