CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome to Tha House!

Dear Old Morehouse,


Today, I found out that the study abroad program that I was hoping to attend had been cancelled.  It stinks.  But I didn't discover this until AFTER the representative from the program told me that he had not received my application.  Morehouse a reputation with the company for either sending in applications late, or not sending them in complete.  My study abroad application, that I was told to give to Morehouse Study Abroad representative so that SHE could send it off, was not sent off at all.  It's probably still on her desk.  She's been telling me that she was expecting them anytime now....for the past three weeks.  Thanks.

Richard Fulton, Jr.

1 comments:

Vic said...

I know Morehouse has that reputation, and I have problem's with Spelman's administration as well. This mess cannot be tolerated, it really is disturbing, because sadly to say it's a bunch of Black people who think they've gotten somewhere in life, and think this is the time to rest on their so-called laurels, then helping other people out.

Eff this I'm going to white school for my Masters.